Born in Munich, grown-up mainly in Hamburg.
- Piano diploma at Hamburger Music Academy with Prof. Eckart Besch
- Concert exam (Konzertexamen) piano at Lübeck Music Acadey with Prof. Conrad Hansen
(a student of the famous Swiss pianist Edwin Fischer)
- Music therapy with Prof. Johannes Eschen and Prof. Harm Willms (both ex-presidents of. DMtG)
- Medicine with “Approbation” (medical degree) 1982
- Becoming conductor with several choirs and Orchestras
After the studies I worked as a free lance concert pianist with event service until the economical crisis in 2000 which forced me to make a come-back to medicine because of the responsability for my family (5 kids from 7 to 26) so the cultural activity was reduced a little.
International living places:
- 3 years Milano
- 2 years Naples
- Switzerland > 5 years as psychiatrist
- Solothurn + Marsens
- Specialisation for General Practitioner (Germany) finished, exam planned
- emergency services all over Germany in many different forms
- Specialisation as psychiatrist for Switzerland neary completed